Quality Management Policy at VECTOR Group
ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
At VECTOR, we operate in the global information and communications technology (ICT) market. We have been producing and putting electronic devices into use for decades. In the coming years, we intend to grow our business, consolidate its market standing and broaden and develop the production brought to us by our customers.
The quality of our products and customer satisfaction are our top priority; therefore, we monitor the market and respond to the needs, feedback and expectations reported to us by our existing and potential customers. We focus on understanding our customers, using our experience and competencies confirmed by the world’s biggest ICT operators and based on the changing requirements in the international market.
Our manufacturing process is handled and supervised by experienced specialists and by continuously improved support systems put in place to allow us to provide repeatable and robust quality of manufactured devices. We provide the requisite infrastructure resources to guarantee the continuity of our processes, their effectiveness and efficiency.
We use components and materials that ensure the repeatable quality of our products; we specify and insist on the desired quality of work on the part of our employees and contractors.
In order to continuously improve our Quality Management System and, therefore, not only meet your requirements as our customer, but most of all be your partner, we maintain and develop the following management system components, in keeping with ISO 9001:2015:
Standards for the Quality Assurance and Improvement System:
- Supplier and component vetting and assessment system
- Incoming component and material control system
- External and internal audit process
- IFS ERP electronic data system
- ECR/ECO and PCN change management processes
Standards for the Quality Control System:
- Regular, interdisciplinary KPI reviews
- Product and process control system
- ESD protection system
- Production tool quality control and calibration system
- Advanced control systems, including AOI 3D, AOI 2D and X-Ray
- Compliance with the following environmental requirements:
- REACH, ROHS, IPC-A-610 and IPC-A-600 standards
- Identification and traceability of components and products
- Certified IPC-A-610 trainer
- Trained IPC-A-610, IPC-A-600 team
- Continuous participation in quality and trade conferences
- System for sta_ skillset increase based on a training program
This Quality Policy has been communicated throughout our organization and is regularly reviewed for its applicability and relevance. We confirm our full commitment to fulfilling the provisions of this Quality Policy.